Who doesn’t love pillows? It’s probably the easiest way to decorate your home and add your own unique sense of style. The patterns, prints and colors are endless! Get your home springtime ready with fun spring pillow ideas full of prints and patterns. There’s something so refreshing about the lighter colors, the floral prints, butterflies and cute little bunny bottoms!
Click on the images for links to the all the items below.
Happy Spring Decorating!!
decorate with SPRING pillow ideas
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
tips for decorating with throw pillows
How to arrange throw pillows on the couch is easy! Don’t let those pretty Pinterest-y room photos intimidate you. Here are some pillow decorating ideas for you:
- Mix a solid throw pillow with a print or pattern pillow
- Mix up the size of pillows by keeping the same color palette throughout
- Incorporate a bunch of patterns IF they all use the same color palette
- Pick up a color wheel and mix colors that are opposites on the color wheel
- Use a solid throw to ground bold prints
- Don’t want to follow the rules? Just layer on the pillows and patterns and see what works!