INSIDE: Decorate your home for summer with FREE beach printables for easy summertime wall decor.
I am a mid-western girl who made her way through Longhorn Country to the dry and dusty southwest. But where does my heart lay? Anything sand and sea. The coast will forever be my happy place. Is it bad that I look forward to our couple weeks at the ocean all.year.long?
Having just completed a beach-themed gallery wall, the sand and sea is clearly still on my mind. So it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise that I’m sharing with you some fun and FREE beach printables for DIY summertime decor!
Come “sea” what I mean…
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
Beach Printables for DIY Summer Home Decor
How do you decorate a themed wall? Here are a few tips I have picked up along the way…
- Paint the gallery wall a lighter color if using bright and bold art decor
- Don’t be afraid to blend modern with traditional art together on the wall
- Have fun with the layout. Use painter’s tape or paper to arrange the layout before you pull out the hammer and nails
- Use unique frames, such as using an old baking pan or a mirrored tray
- Mix paintings, framed art and sentimental pieces together to add interest to the wall
free beach wall art
These free beach printables are in the form of high resolution 5 x 7 JPG files . You may download and print the art work as many times as you would like for personal use.
Other fun summertime ideas you may like:
- DIY swim t-shirts
- Turn a canvas tote bag into a waterproof beach bag
- Use paper goodie bags to make a patriotic USA banner
- Paint chips from the hardware store into DIY beach art
- $5 outdoor movie blanket from bedsheet