INSIDE: How to make wooden bookmarks with NuFun Wood Transfer Paper. DIY custom bookmarks for easy DIY handmade gifts.
We are book lovers over here. From our little guy up to my big 40-something guy, they all like their books. Whenever my 9 year old seems to have done a disappearing act, I can usually locate her sitting in her closet with her nose buried deep in the pages of a book.
So when I was given a sample of NuFun Activities Wood Transfer Paper, I knew what I’d be making with them. Bookmarks, of course. Whether for your posse of book lovers or as easy DIY handmade gifts, transfer your fave design or quote onto a wooden bookmark. And keep on reading, friends.
How to Make Wooden Bookmarks with Transfer Paper
how to make custom wooden bookmarks for diy gifts
Follow the directions on the NuFun Activities Wood Transfer Papers.
Layout the design and/or quote that you want to transfer onto the wooden bookmarks. Be sure to design it to fit the dimensions of the bookmark.
Remember to print a MIRROR image of the designs before printing.
how to make custom bookmarks with NuFun Activities Wood Transfer Paper
More Kid Craft Ideas You May Like:
- Make a backyard sandbox for the kids with $2 redwood fence posts
- Turn (clean) paint can lids into DIY superhero wall decor
- How to make a fence-mounted kids outdoor chalkboard
- Turn that vintage stacking ring toy into a fun playroom mobile
- Show off your wild side with DIY animal ear headbands
- Fun and cute Trolls flip flops for summer
- How to make a travel cosmetic holder from a towel
I would appreciate any social media love you can send my way.