Whether you are a beginning DIY-er, are just trying to avoid a Pinterest fail or you can master any DIY project because your skills are so super advanced and skilled, all DIY Dazzlers need a stocked toolkit of crafting and DIY supplies. Here are some of my favorite tools and resources…
BTW: This page contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
My Favorite Fabric DIY and Craft tools
You don’t need to be an advanced sewer to tackle these DIY fabric craft projects. I’m certainly not! Here is what I use and some of project ideas.
My favorite tools include:
I love to sew, and unless you’re an avid, expert seamstress, a basic sewing machine like this Singer can do the job!
Love to sew? All Purpose Thread is a medium- weight thread perfect for all of your sewing needs. It can be used on all fibers, knits and wovens. A good thread is useful for easy-to-sew projects like these fabric scraps pumpkins.
DIY Fabric Craft Projects:
- Fabric Heart Decorations – Use fabric remnants to create vintage-inspired heart decorations
- DIY Faux Fur Wrap – Make your own designer faux fur wrap with fleece lining for less
- Fall Pillow Cover – Use fat quarters to make a fun holiday pillow cover with felt rosettes
MY FAVORITE glue adhesives for DIY CRAFT PROJECTS
Having a good adhesive is essential to having your DIY craft project – literally – stay together! Here is what I use and some project ideas.
My favorite tools include:
This is a great all-in-one glue sealer and finisher. It cleans up easily and is safe for kids to use. I used it on this holiday snowflake wreath to hold these delicate puzzle piece snowflakes together.
Another super awesome glue! A little goes a long way with this glue and has been used to secure wall hook hangers onto quirky pieces of art like I used in this unconventional baking pan wall art project.
Glue and Adhesive DIY Craft Projects:
- Baking Pan Wall Art – How to use an old baking pan as wall art
- Snowflake Puzzle Pieces Wreath – How to adhere and secure puzzle pieces
- Reupholster Old Barstools – How to give new life to thrift store kitchen stools
MY FAVORITE paints FOR DIY CRAFT PROJECTS
I can spray paint like a pro! Here are paints I like best and some project ideas.
This is my all-time favorite craft paint. It’s designed for painting outdoor surfaces, like concrete, terra cotta flower pots. It’s weather-proof and fade- resistant. Items I’ve painted years ago are still bright and colorful like this flower pot front door decor.
Paint DIY Craft Projects:
- Mini Clay Flower Pot Wreath – Use acrylic patio paints for stunning door wreath
- Age Plastic Flower Pots – Get the look of aged terra cotta with plastic pots
- Flowery Door Decor – Use nursery flower pots for bright front door decor
Learn to DIY and Craft with online classes
Did you know you can learn new skills from the comfort of your home…in your jammies? Here are some great online DIY and craft classes.